You have to love how scrappy Pebble is in the face of Apple’s Watch deluge.
If I’m Pebble, I’m probably trying to get across several hard-hitting points relative to Apple:
- We are more affordable
- We have excellent battery life
- We have great integration with the apps that matter to you
- We are pioneers in the space with true geek cred
- The delicious self-righteousness you felt about those status-obsessed losers with their Rolexes you’ll be able to feel when you wear your Pebble
- Sure, we do “fashion” to a point. Beyond this point you are trying too hard.
I think it’s brilliant David v. Goliath marketing.